Goodbye March and hello April! March in Charleston is pretty pleasant, but April is even better! More and more flowers continue to bloom and the temperatures typically stay in the 70s…perfection!
So here are some things that happened in March…
1. Style Maker Fabrics released a spring collection of fabrics that is absolutely to die for. I was fortunate enough to be part of their Spring Canvas Blog Tour. Check out their Instagram page to see a recap of the tour. Check out our video over at Inside the Hem featuring lots of swatches from the collection!
2. Lindsey hosted a 4 part series on how to sew a commercial sewing pattern. The series is full of great info and perfect for beginners!
3. Blank Slate Patterns released a new knit women’s dress pattern. Lindsey was lucky enough to be chosen as a pattern tester. Check out her review here!
4. Salme Sewing Patterns released a free dress pattern called the Olsen Dress. It’s a simple sleeveless dress with an elasticized waist. She is also hosting a detailed sew along on her blog, so this would be a great first dress project!
5. Want to hear the rest of the things I fell in love with in March. Check out our March Favorites video over at Inside the Hem!